1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Click on the Settings icon at the top menu and choose Pages.
3. Select the page you want to optimise, and click on the 'SEO' tab.
4. Enter your page title, description, keywords and User Friendly URL. You won't be able to adjust the user friendly URL for your home page, this will default to /.
1. Title is critical to giving users a quick insight into the content of a result and why it's relevant to their query. It's how the page will appear in the search engine listing and is often the primary piece of information used to decide which result to click on.
2. The Description field should describe what is on the page in one or two short sentences. Keep this to less than 60 words.
3. Keywords - Use short words that describe what is on this page that makes it different from other pages. Use a few words - there is no right number but there is advantage in using more than your need or repeating words.
4. User friendly URL - URLS should be constructed in a manner to humans (when possible,readble words rather than long ID numbers). For example, if you are setting this up in your 'About Us' page, you can put 'about-us' as your friendly URL.
5. Click on 'Apply' button.
To learn more about how SEO works, Google has an excellent guide in PDF format here : Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide - Google
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution