1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to insert your image gallery.
3. Hover your mouse to 'Gallery' element then drag and drop it to your page.
4. Add pictures to your Gallery by selecting your uploaded images. You can also upload new images from your local computer by clicking on 'Upload New Picture' button.
5. Click on 'Apply' button.
Tip: After selecting your images, the Gallery screen can be: resized, moved and cropped.
1. To resize your Gallery screen, hover your mouse to the lower right section of your Gallery screen and drag it outward to increase its size or inward to make it smaller.
2. To move your Gallery screen, hover your mouse to the cross icon on the upper left section of your image and drag it to the spot where you want to place your image.
3. To crop your Gallery screen, hover your mouse to the middle handles of your image and use drag and drop to crop it.
There are three types of Image Gallery you can switch to. These are Thumbnails, Slideshow and List.
Here are the steps on how to change the type of your image gallery:
1. Hover your mouse to your Image Gallery widget and click on the Pencil icon and choose 'Change Type' option.
2. Choose from the three options: Thumbnails, Slideshow, List. The image gallery widget will automatically switch to the image gallery type you have selected.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution