The button element allows you to add a button that can be linked to your internal website pages or to an external URL.
1. To start, please launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to insert your button link.
3. Hover your mouse to 'Button' element then drag and drop it to your page. You can select from a number of pre-created button styles. If none are exactly as you'd like them, select one that most closely matches the style you'd like - you can adjust how it looks later.
4. To edit its settings, hover your mouse to the newly added button and click on it. In the right side menu, you can adjust the button settings.
5. Here you can adjust the border, colours and other settings. Buttons have three states: Default, Hover and Active. All states may need adjusting depending on your design.
6. Click the Pencil icon next to URL to adjust where the button links to. You can select either a page on your website, an external web address, a file, email address or phone number.
Tip: If you've customised the look of your button and wish to use the same style elsewhere on your page, you may use the Duplicate feature to copy the button, rather than adding a brand new button. In this way you don't need to apply the same styling each time you add a new button and only have to adjust the URL.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution