1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to insert the horizontal line.
3. Hover your mouse to 'Form' element then drag and drop it to your page.
4. To edit its settings, click on the Pencil icon and choose Properties option.
5. In the Properties section or settings dialog box, you'll see four different tabs: Fields, Email Settings, Styles and Options.
5.1 'Field' tab will let you edit the field/label and button names of your form. It will also allow you to add more text fields and drop down menu options.
5.2 'Email Settings' will allow you to specify the recepient email address of your form data. You can specify several email address separated by semicolon. You can also specify the subject of the form email and the form sent message here. If you want to use a different SMTP Server, you can do so by ticking the 'SMTP Enable' box. You will then need to fill in the SMTP Host, port, username and password.
5.3 'Styles' will allow you to change the label style of your form.
5.4 'Options' lets you change your form size, position and show it in all or specific pages of your website.
6. Click on 'Apply' button to save the changes.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution