SEO – Search Engine Optimisation – is about making sure your web site is doing everything possible to rank well on search engines. SiteBuilder has an excellent SEO performance and require you only to enter appropriate terms for your site pages.
1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to insert your PayPal 'Buy Now' button.
3. Hover your mouse to 'Buy Now' element then drag and drop it to your page.
4. To edit its settings, double click on the newly added 'Buy Now' widget or click on the Pencil icon and choose Properties option.
5. In the Properties section or settings dialog box, copy and paste your Adsense code in the HTML box.
In the General tab, enter the name of the product to be shown in the PayPal checkout window, Item Price, Shipping fee and choose currency to use. You will also need to enter your email address registered to your PayPal account in the 'Email address to receive payments' box.
'Options' lets you change your PayPal Buy Now button position and show it in all or specific pages of your website.
6. Click on 'Apply' button to save the changes.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution