This tutorial shows the steps you you should follow when you decide to update your domain's Name Servers.
Please note that the domain name should be registered with us (Kualo) in order to have access to its name servers
Now let's learn how to update your domain name's DNS (Domain Name Server) settings!
1) Log into my.kualo.com and click Domains followed by My Domains to get a list of the domains that you have registered with us.
2) Click Manage Domain on the domain name you wish to manage, or search for the domain name in the search box provided.
3) Click the Nameservers tab.
4) Click Use Custom Nameservers and enter your new nameserver settings in the boxes provided here. You may enter up to five nameservers.
If you are pointing your domain at a hosting account with Kualo these will usually be:
or simply select: Use default nameservers (not needed to enter anything in the list afterwards, simply click on Change Nameservers)
5) Then click Change Nameservers
You've successfully updated your DNS settings.
Remember that it can take 24-48 hours for your domain name to fully propagate, after you make these DNS changes
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to update the DNS settings of your domain name, provided it's registered with us
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution