Domain forwarding in WHM serves a similar purpose to Redirects in cPanel.
1) Go to DNS Functions.
2) Choose Setup/Edit Domain Forwarding.
First, you must set up a domain forwarder. This will assign an IP address to be used by the redirects.
3) Click to Create a forwarder.
The forwarder has been created. Now let's set up some forwarding rules.
4) Click Setup Forwards.
5) Enter a domain name to use for the forwarder. You can use an asterisk * as a wildcard.
6) Then, enter the URL to which the domain should redirect.
With our settings, anytime someone accesses fakesite.com or any of its subdomains, they will be forwarded to the URL specified.
7) Finish by pressing Save Map.
The domain map has been saved.
This completes the tutorial. You now know how to set up and edit domain forwarding in WHM.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution