This article outlines how to connect a Zimbra Email account in Microsoft Outlook 2016. This article is for connecting 'Exchange Compatible' accounts, the integration method supported on the Professional plan and higher.
To proceed, you will need to know:
If your computer came pre-installed with Windows and Microsoft Office, then you may not be able to access the required Control Panel >> Mail function. In that case you'll need to uninstall Office and install it again separately from the Windows.
1.) Click on the 'Start' icon in your Taskbar and choose 'Control Panel' (usually found under Windows Systems).
2.) Click on the 'Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) (32-bit); option
3. Click the 'Email Accounts' button.
4. Click the 'New' button under the Email tab.
5. Choose the 'Manual Setup or Additional Types' option:
6.Choose Exchange ActiveSync
7. Enter you details into the box. Please make sure that you use mail server: webmail.kualo.com and that you use your full email address as the user name.
8. Once done, you should get a successful test message
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution