Let's learn how to use the Jetbackup manager to restore backups for all accounts in WHM.
This demo assumes you've already logged in to WHM.
1) Click on the JetBackup link under Plugins in WHM:
2) Use the List Accounts option to search for an account to restore from a backup.
3) Next click on the icon under Backups to view the backups availabel for the selected account:
You will see the same backup options as in cPanel under the JetBackup tab - File Backups, Database Backups, E-mail accounts backups, DNS Zone backups, full account backups, etc.
4) Click on File Backups to see the available file backups for the account. The backups are taken daily and kept for 30 days, so you should have 30 restore points at any given time to restore from.
5) Click on the icon under Options to restore a backup copy of the files from a specific date.
You can select which files/folders to restore for the account. In case you wish to restore the website content only, you need to select the public_html folder:
6) Click on Restore Selected Files to restore the files from the backup, and on Download Selected Files to download a backup copy of the selected files.
That's it! You now know how to restore a File Backup for an account from WHM.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution