Let's learn how to use the Jetbackup manager to restore Email Account Backups for all accounts in WHM.
This demo assumes you've already logged in to WHM.
1) Click on the JetBackup link under Plugins in WHM:
2) Use the List Accounts option to search for an account to restore from a backup.
3) Next click on the icon under Backups to view the backups availabel for the selected account:
You will see the same backup options as in cPanel under the JetBackup tab - File Backups, Database Backups, E-mail accounts backups, DNS Zone backups, full account backups, etc.
4) Click on Email Account Backups to see a list of the available backups for the mail boxes under this account. The backups are taken daily and kept for 30 days, so you should have 30 restore points at any given time to restore from.
5) Click on the icon under Options to restore a backup copy of the email account from a specific date.
6) Click on the cloud icon under Options to download a backup copy of the email account.
That's it! You now know how to restore an Email Account Backup for an account in WHM.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution