Let's learn how to use the Jetbackup manager to restore a Database Backup in WHM.
This demo assumes you've already logged in to WHM.
1) Click on the JetBackup link under Plugins in WHM:
2) Use the List Accounts option to search for the account you wish to restore.
3) Next click on the icon under Backups to view the backups available for the selected account:
4) Click on Database Backups to see a list of the available backups for all databases under this account. The backups are taken daily and kept for 30 days, so you should have 30 restore points at any given time to restore from.
5) Click on the icon under Options to restore a backup copy of the databse from a specific date.
6) Click on the cloud icon under Options to download a backup copy of the database.
That's it! You now know how to restore a Database Backup in WHM.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution