Let's learn how to use the Jetbackup manager to restore DNS Zone Backups for all accounts in WHM.
This demo assumes you've already logged in to WHM.
1) Click on the JetBackup link under Plugins in WHM:
2) Use the List Accounts option to search for an account to restore from a backup.
3) Next click on the icon under Backups to view the backups availabel for the selected account:
4) Click on DNS Zones Backups to see a list of the available DNS Zone files backups under the account. If there are a few domain hosted under the same account, there will be a DNS Zone Backup for each of them.
5) Click on the icon under Options to restore a backup copy of the DNS Zone from a specific date.
From the 'i" icon, you can view information about all the records in this DNS Zone file. By clicking on the cloud icon under Options, you can download the backup copy.
That's it! You now know how to restore a DNS Zone Backup for an account in WHM.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution