Let's learn how to use the Jetbackup manager to restore a Ful Account Backups for any of the accounts in WHM.
This demo assumes you've already logged in to WHM.
1) Click on the JetBackup link under Plugins in WHM:
2) Use the List Accounts option to search for an account to restore from a backup.
3) Next click on the icon under Backups to view the backups available for the selected account:
4) Click on Full Backups to see the available backups for the account. The backups are taken daily and kept for 30 days, so you should have 30 restore points at any given time to restore from.
5) Click on the icon under Options to restore a backup copy of the full account from a specific date.
6) Click on the cloud icon under Options to download a backup copy of the account.
That's it! You now know how to restore a Full Account Backup in WHM.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution