1. Login to your ProSite Builder editor.
2. Drag and drop the "Picture" element to your page, dropping the photo to the part of the canvas where you'd like to add it.
3. Select the style of photo you'd like to add. If you don't want to add any kind of border choose the square image at the top left.
4. You can choose from an existing photo you've already uploaded, search for free photos in the Free Gallery or you can drag and drop a photo from your computer to upload one of your own images. You may wish to check out Unsplash to find high quality free images.
4. Click on the image you'd like to use so that it is highlighted.
5. Click on 'Select' button to insert it.
Your image will be inserted into the website.
If you need to adjust the position of the photo, you can drag it to a new position. To learn more about laying content out in ProSite, please see this article.
If you need to adjust the size of your photo, you can scale it by dragging one of the handles on the boundary of the image.
Or you can adjust the size directly in the Size pane. Note that the minimum and maximum size may be switched on and will control the minimum and maximum size the photo can appear on the site. We recommend whenever you add a photo that you check how it looks in all device sizes. You can use the min and max size to ensure the photo looks appropriate across all devices.
You can crop your image by selecting the cropping tool, and then adjusting the visible area on the image. You may zoom in and out using the mouse wheel.
If you'd like to lay out many images in a grid, please check out the this article to understand how to best accomplish this. It is usually easier to use a background image for this purpose.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution