1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to add your Flickr box.
3. Click on the Social button in the element panel.
4. Hover your mouse to 'Flickr' element then drag and drop it to your page.
5. To edit its settings, double click on the newly added Flikr element or click on the Pencil icon and choose Properties option.
6. In the Properties section or settings dialog box, enter your Flickr gallery URL in the 'Flickr gallery or set URL' field.
'Options' tab lets you change your Flickr box, position and show it in all or specific pages of your website.
7. Click on 'Apply' button to save the changes.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution