Most of the website nowadays have a row of Share icons that make it easy for you to create a post to Facebook, Twitter, etc. that links back to the page you are on. This allows you to promote your content easily by sharing to the most popular social networking and bookmarking sites (like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and more) - and we have integrated this tool for you in SiteBuilder.
This tutorial shows you how to add the Social Share button to your website:
1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to add your Twitter box.
3. Click on the Social button in the element panel.
4. Hover your mouse to 'Share' element then drag and drop it to your page.
5. To edit its settings, double click on the newly added Share widget or click on the Pencil icon and choose Properties option.
6. In the Properties section or settings dialog box, choose the size and the buttons that you want to show in the widget.
The Profile ID field is optional. It is only required if you want to have access to your site's analytics report in AddThis.com. These reports include information about what content was shared, where it was shared to, geographic information, details about specific sharing services, audience interests, and much more. To get your Profile ID, you will need to sign up an account with AddThis.com.
To register for AddThis go to http://www.addthis.com/register
'Options' tab lets you change your Social button's widget size, position and show it in all or specific pages of your website.
7. Click on 'Apply' button to save the changes.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution