The button element is basically a button that can be linked to your internal website pages or to an external URL.
1. To start, please launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to insert your button link.
3. Hover your mouse to 'Button' element then drag and drop it to your page.
4. To edit its settings, hover your mouse to the newly added button, click on the Pencil icon and choose Properties option.
5. In the Properties section, you can change the name of the button in the General tab.
5.1 Clicking on 'No Link Selected' or the Pencil icon under URL in the General tab will let you specify the link to your button.
5.2 'States' tab will allow you to change the font style and color of your button while 'Options' lets you change your button size, position and show it in all or specific pages of your website.
6. Click on 'Apply' button to save the changes.