1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to add your Twitter box.
3. Drag on the Social element in the element panel, and choose the Twitter option.
5. To edit its settings, click on the newly added Twitter widget and go to the Twitter config panel on the right side. As a minimum you will need to enter your Twitter URL, but you may adjust all other settings.
6. You may wish to adjust the height of the widget to display the necessary number of Tweets. You can also adjust other settings such as the width.
7. You can style your Twitter widget in the same way as any other element, or nest it within Layouts to create different styles.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution