1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to add your Twitter box.
3. Click on the Social button in the element panel.
4. Hover your mouse to 'Twitter' element then drag and drop it to your page.
5. To edit its settings, double click on the newly added Twitter widget or click on the Pencil icon and choose Properties option.
6. In the Properties section or settings dialog box, enter your Twitter Widget ID in the 'Widget ID' field.
You can also enable the following options under General tab:
'Options' tab lets you change your Twitter box size, position and show it in all or specific pages of your website.
7. Click on 'Apply' button to save the changes.
To retrieve your Widget ID use your Twitter account and follow these simple steps:
1. Sign in on http://www.twitter.com
2. Click on the gear icon on the top right of your screen, and select Settings
3. On the left-hand side menu, select the bottom item: Widgets
4. Click on 'Create New'
5. On the first tab (User Timeline) enter your twitter Username and click on Create Widget
6. When your browser brings up the next page, view the address bar. It will look like this:
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution