1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to insert your flash animation.
3. Hover your mouse to 'Flash' element then drag and drop it to your page.
4. To edit its settings, double click on the newly added Flash widget or click on the Pencil icon and choose Properties option.
5. In the Properties section or settings dialog box, click on the Pencil icon under 'Flash file' and upload your .swf file.
6. Choose the newly uploaded flash file and click on Select button.
Tip: Tick the 'Transparent' box to make your flash animation background transparent.
'Options' lets you change your flash animation size, position and show it in all or specific pages of your website.
6. Click on 'Apply' button to save the changes.