1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Press the drop down next to your page name, and click on the Edit icon.
3. In the Pages dialog box, press New Page.
4. On the next screen you can give your page a name, and you can optionally duplicate content from an existing page. You can specify to clear the Header, Body and Footer content. If your existing page has a layout similar to the page you're looking to create, you may wish to keep these unchecked so that you don't have to duplicate laying out your new page.
Tip: Before you duplicate your page content to a new page, make sure that the page you are duplicating looks great across all devices. You should ensure that the page looks good across all devices before duplicating that content to save you from having to make adjustments to both pages to ensure it looks as expected on mobile devices. We recommend each time you add content to a page that you verify how it looks across all devices you wish to support.
5. Your page will be added and on the next screen you can make adjustments to the name which appears in the menu by adjusting the Item Name.
6. Finally, you can adjust the Search Engine Optimisation settings to ensure that you have an appropriate title, friendly URL and description. For more details please see our Search Engine Optimisation article.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution