1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to insert your image box.
3. Assuming you'd like to have one or more images side by side which are of equal height and width, drag on an initial single column Layout. Make this a Horizontal layout (which will place items next to one another on the Horizontal axis).
4. Drag on another single column Layout, and place this within the previous Layout you inserted.
5. Give this new inner Layout a specfic size, such as 300px for the height/width.
You should then end up with your outer Layout, with an Inner Layout of the specified width. We'll use this inner Layout to add a background image.
6. Add a background to this inner layout. Align the background to the centre, turn off Auto sizing and set the image to fill the entire Layout.
7. Add a border to the Layout if you'd like one. Set the border style, width and colour.
8. You could also set the corner radius. If the Layout you inserted is perfectly square, setting the largest radius will make the Layout show as a circle.
9. Optionally, add a shadow to the Layout. Play around with the Distance, Size, Blur and Colour.
Your image should now be inserted and contained within your Layout.
To add a second image, you can duplicate this first image and replace the image.
You've now learnt how to place an image as a background inside a Layout, and how you can duplicate this design to insert additional images of the same style.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution