1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to insert your banner.
3. Hover your mouse to 'Banner' element then drag and drop it to your page.
4. To edit its settings, double click on the newly added Banner widget or click on the Pencil icon and choose Properties option.
5. In the Properties section or settings dialog box, you can either insert your banner using a Picture/Flash file or a script.
5.1 To insert your banner as a picture/flash file, click on the Pencil icon under Picture/Flash file, then click on 'Upload New File' button to browse and upload the picture/flash file.
After the upload, select the file from the media gallery and click on 'Select' button.
You can also insert your flash banner using your banner URL. Just copy and paste your banner URL in the 'Banner URL' box.
5.2 To insert your banner as a script, go to the Script banner tab then copy and paste your banner code in the Script box.
Tip: Please make sure to tick the box for 'Deactivate content while in builder (recommended)'. Some scripts may interfere with a builder, so it' recommended to deactivate them. Failing to do so may result in inaccessable page in builder.
'Options' tab lets you change your flash animation size, position and show it in all or specific pages of your website.
6. Click on 'Apply' button to save the changes.