1. Launch the Site Builder tool from your cPanel.
2. Go to the page where you want to insert your new menu.
3. Hover your mouse to 'Menu' element then drag and drop it to your page.
4. To edit its settings, click on the Pencil icon and choose Properties option.
5. In the Properties section or settings dialog box, you'll see four different tabs: Menu Style, Menu Item Style and Options.
5.1 Menu Style allows you to change the following settings:
5.2 Menu Item Style allows you to change the following styles of your menu:
5.3 'Options' lets you change your form size, position and show it in all or specific pages of your website.
6. Click on 'Apply' button to save the changes.